The purpose of this policy is to explain what a cookie is, what we use them for and how you can manage cookies when visiting our website.
- WHAT IS A COOKIE
Information may be sent to your device in the form of an internet “cookie” which is a small text file, when you visit our website, to allow our servers to monitor your requirements and to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour.
The cookie contains a personal identifier allowing us to associate your personal information with a certain device.
The cookie is stored on your device. Our server may request that your device return a cookie to it. These return cookies do not contain any personal identifiable information about you.
You can learn more about cookies at www.allaboutcookies.org.
3.1 Cookies enable you to use our website optimally and to gain access to restricted content on our website.
3.2 It collects information on how visitors use our website which allows us to tailor our website’s functionality to you personally by letting us remember your preferences, location or device type.
3.2 Cookies do not collect information that identifies a visitor. All information collected by cookies are anonymous.
3.4 Cookies allows third parties to provide services to our website.
3.5 Targeting or advertising cookies are used to deliver adverts more relevant to you and your interests. They may be placed by advertising networks with the website operator’s permission.
- TYPES OF COOKIES
We may use the following types of cookies on our website:
- Essential cookies which allows our website to function optimally;
- Site analytics cookies that monitor how our website is performing and how you interact with it;
- Functional cookies that remember who you are as a user of our website and which allows us to remember preferences you may have selected or information like your username and password.
- Advertising cookies enables us to deliver advertisements relevant to you and your specific interests.
- Social media cookies which integrate with social media platforms. These cookies allow you to share content from our website to social media platforms.
- Flash cookies enables your device to read content supported by Adobe Flash.
- Third party cookies which may be used by our sponsors and/or suppliers and business partners. Information collected by these cookies is governed by the privacy policies or the relevant third party.
- HOW TO DISABLE COOKIES
You can stop cookies being downloaded onto your device by selecting the appropriate settings on your browser or by deleting cookies manually.
You may visit www.aboutcookies.org to find more information on how to delete cookies. However, please note that if you choose to disable or delete cookies from your device, you may not be able to use the full functionality of our website.
- LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
You may find links or ‘click-through-buttons’ on our website to and from other websites. If you follow a link to any other website, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies and any personal information which you may submit to them.
We may amend this policy from time to time. The updated policy will be published on our website.