TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY TO LOFTUS VERSFELD STADIUM
- The purchase or receipt of an event ticket by the bearer thereof constitutes acceptance by the bearer of the terms and conditions set out below as amended from time to time, which amendments may be viewed on the Company’s website thebulls.co.za.
- The Company is not responsible for lost event tickets. Lost tickets will not be replaced and the bearer will not be entitled to a refund.
- The event ticket must be produced at the appropriate access points and on demand by any official of the Company.
- In the event of any cancellation of events for any reason whatsoever, no refund will be made and the Company shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever arising from or as a result of such cancellation.
- Right of admission is reserved. No alcohol, radios, bottles, tins, glasses, bugles, crackers, cooler boxes, firearms or any other dangerous or hazardous objects are allowed in the stadium and the bearer agrees not to cause any nuisance, behave in a disruptive manner, or infringe upon any party’s rights in any way whatsoever and may immediately be removed from the stadium in such an event and/or banned from the stadium for future events in the sole and unfettered discretion of the Company and the bearer so removed will have no right of refund or recourse against the Company.
- The Company, its officials, agents or employees, etc. will not be liable for any loss, injury or damage however caused to the bearer of the event ticket and admission to the stadium is granted at the bearer’s own risk. The bearer waives all rights of whatsoever nature against the Company, its officials, agents or employees in respect of such loss, injury or damage arising from or pursuant to the event, notwithstanding (except in the case of death or injury) that it may have been caused by the negligent act or omission on the part of any such persons.
- The Company does its best to ensure that the bearer of this ticket is given the seat indicated on the ticket, but the Company reserves the right to substitute the seat with another if deemed necessary at any stage.
- Smoking is prohibited anywhere in the stadium including staircases, ramps, toilets and anywhere within 20 meters from the actual stadium as well as the immediate surroundings and such acts are subject to clause 5 above. (Tobacco Products Control Act)
- No bearer of an event ticket may for a commercial purpose –
- obtain an event ticket with the intention to resell or use such ticket or any right pertaining to such ticket, whether for a profit or not;
- directly or indirectly sell, dispose of or promote event tickets or any right pertaining to such tickets;
- use a ticket for advertising, sales or promotional purposes, or as part of a hospitality or travel package or make it available or advertise it for any such purpose;
- use a ticket transferred or acquired in contravention of 9.1 to 9.3 above;
- directly or indirectly sell or dispose of complimentary tickets;
without the prior written authorization of the Company. Any person who contravenes the above, will be criminally charged. (Safety at Sports and Recreational Events Act, 2 of 2010).
- Parking anywhere, whether within the stadium premises, at adjacent schools, private property or on the street or public spaces, is completely at the risk of the bearer and/or owner of the vehicle and no party will have any claim whatsoever against the Company, be it for damage to or theft from or of the vehicle, injury or death.