LOFTUS STADIUM GOLF23
Loftus Versfeld has always had odd shaped BIG BALLS … and now we are swopping them out for LITTLE ONES!
WELCOME TO LOFTUS STADIUM GOLF23!
14 – 16 NOVEMBER 2023
Your favourite stadium will be turned into a 9-hole golf course! From chipping off the roof top, to smacking a driver in the dressing room…
Do you have what it takes to conquer Loftus Stadium Golf?
- In the tunnel. A long 15m putt running up the length of the tunnel heading towards the A field.
- Main change room. The opportunity to smack a new driver in the Vodacom Bulls changeroom. Predict your drive distance and win.
- Suite from the 4th Floor of the North stand.
- Presidential suite, level 4 west pavilion.
- Suite from the 3rd Floor of the South stand.
- South Pavilion roof top.
- D field. Play out the rough.
- D field. Play a soft shot of the back of a bakkie.
- Suite from the 1st Level of the South stand.
- Refresh in Castle Corner.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
The event will be run over 3 days. The 14th, 15th and 16th of November 2023.
Each day will be divided into 3 fields:
When booking your fourball, just make sure you clearly state the time slot and day you prefer.
NOTE: Players must arrive 30 minutes prior to tee-off for check in.
Easy… No complications, just fun!
- Fourballs with Shotgun starts.
- No actual putting either, each hole will be built around target shots from which you will score points.
Yes please, don’t bother bringing the whole bag, just a few clubs needed.
- The shots range from 6m chips and 15m putts, to the longest being 110m
- Clubs used will be a putter, lob/sand wedge, pitching wedge and 9 iron.
- Drivers will be provided for Hole 2.
- Only 1 bag needed per fourball.
- Draw matches to see who will be carrying 😉
Yes, yes and yes!
Even though there will be no formal conventional prize giving at the end of the day, there will be some insane prizes at the various holes.
You will receive a light meal at the end of the round, complements of our sponsor SIX GUN GRILL.
This will be served at Castle Corner.
Speaking of Castle Corner, guess what else will be available there?! A fully stocked cash bar! There will also be drinks served at several of the tee-boxes by the companies running promotions.