The Vodacom Bulls enjoyed their bye weekend which allowed the squad to shake off a few niggles and have returned to training as they prepare for their Round 4 Vodacom Super Rugby match against the Blues at Loftus Versfeld this coming Saturday.
• No new injuries.
• Johan Grobbelaar will undergo surgery in Cape Town today. He is expected to be out for 6-8 weeks.
• Simphiwe Matanzima is making good progress with his AC joint injury but is still out for 2-3 weeks.
• Louis van der Westhuizen picked up a niggle with his ankle injury and is expected to be sidelined for two weeks.
• Jeandré Kruger has recovered from his concussion and returned to training.
• Warrick Gelant picked up a knee injury against the DHL Stormers but has recovered to rejoin training. A call on his availability will be made later this week.
• Tim Agaba has recovered fully and has returned to full training.
• Marco van Staden has recovered fully and has returned to full training.