The Vodacom Bulls are currently preparing for their first GUINNESS Rainbow Cup meeting against the Emirates Lions this coming Saturday.
- Stravino Jacobs has recovered fully from his his fractured finger and is training with the squad.
- Simphiwe Matanzima has recovered fully from his Achilles tendon injury and is training with
- Walt Steenkamp has received the green light from the cardiologist and has resumed selected training sessions. He is not available for selection as of yet.
Long term injuries:
- Duane Vermeulen, Gio Aplon and Travis Ismaiel have started selected unit sessions and all three are expected to return to training in two weeks.
- Trevor Nyakane has picked up a rib niggle and will not be available for selection this weekend but he is not expected to be out for long.