The Vodacom Bulls have a few days off after their Vodacom Super Rugby match against the DHL Stormers but return to training on Thursday as they prepare for their first home match of the season when they host the Blues on Saturday, 22 February.
• Juandré Kruger sustained a concussion against the DHL Stormers and is following his return to play protocols. He is expected to be fit for training next week if all goes according to plan.
• Johan Grobbelaar complained of a tender ankle during the post match medical and went for scans today. He can be expected to be sidelined for up to six weeks depending on the results of the scan.
• Dylan Sage has had successful surgery for his ankle fracture and will be sidelined for 3-4 months.
• Simphiwe Matanzima is recovering from his AC joint injury and will not be available for the next 2-3 weeks.
• Louis van der Westhuizen picked up an ankle niggle last week and will be unavailable for two weeks.
• Marco van Staden has fully recovered from his concussion and will fall back into full training on Thursday.
• Tim Agaba will take part in selected training sessions as of Thursday.